Pages

Strike a Pose Contest

Monday, April 19, 2010

And the winner is...


After a week of posting and re-posting and asking friends and friends of friends to vote, our winner, Wendie Galeana was ecstatic to hear the news! She thanked everyone who supported her and promised them that she would'nt bug them like this again (till she finds a contest as worth it and as cool again, I would say) lol! Her wedding is fast approaching and I am determined to make things as smooth and as fun as I can for her and her guests. So you can imagine we went to work right away! We're meeting tomorrow so she can pick the carpet color of her choice, background design and other stuff! Im so excited!
I would also like to thank everyone who participated! It was the most fun and exciting contest I have ever held! looking forward for more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment