Pages

Strike a Pose Contest

Monday, November 22, 2010

Creative Photo Booth Shots

In any event, we try our best to help out with poses, some people ofcourse don't like to be told what to do, while other's expect some help. I've seen a few good ones but my favorite is "the cougar" or "the kitty" depending on how old the people are infront of the booth. The moment I say "Let's do the cougar" (and doing the action at the same time) they just laugh, and start doing it, followed by giggles! (Luv it!)












Then you get some people dancing while the photo's are being taken, I love those too, but I have a head bangin one!



And some of the most creative ones: This one spells out... Well. I'll let you read it!

























But check this one out! This was made separetly in two separate sets:



More and more guests are getting more and more creative with their poses. What's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment